This park is not only the largest in the city but also the most popular! It boasts countless sports facilities, playgrounds, an athletic track, a fitness circuit, a skatepark, a tobogganing hill in winter, and... a breathtaking view of Montreal!
Psst! It’s also the perfect spot to watch the Loto-Québec firework shows in the summer.
- Children’s playground
- Tobogganing hill (WINTER)
- Fitness circuit
- Dog run
- Swimming pool, wading pool, and water games
- Athletics track
- Soccer and softball fields
- Volleyball court
- Artificial turf soccer, football, and rugby fields
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.