Saint-Lambert Golf Course
Located a hop, skip and jump away from the recreation centre, the Saint-Lambert golf course is open to residents during the winter. It offers a host of free activities for the entire family. Two skating rinks, as well as beautiful cross-country skiing, walking and snowshoeing trails, are available all season long. You can even borrow snowshoes if you get the urge.
The Saint-Lambert golf course is reserved exclusively for golf during the summer. To learn more, visit the golf club website athttps://www.golfstlambert.com/
Main services offered:
- Heated chalet
- Cross-country ski trails
- Walking and snowshoeing paths
- Hockey rink and public skating rink
- Snowshoe loans
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.