This lovely park has several fun children’s play structures, including a mini climbing wall, slides, swings, and sand for building magnificent castles! There are also benches where you can rest and picnic tables under a shelter to protect you from the sun or rain.
- Children’s playground
- Picnic tables
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.
We also remind you that you must pick up your garbage after attending a sports event or taking a stroll in the park so that the grounds are clean and welcoming for everyone.