The main goal of the Communications Management division is to keep residents informed. The department distributes relevant information obtained from City Council and the various administrative units to Saint-Lambert residents, but also to the media and city employees. Its main tasks are to:
- Plan municipal communications and the different types of information tools;
- Advise and support the various administrative units to help them promote their activities;
- Participate in the organization of activities and events;
- Produce the City’s official publications;
- Continually develop and update the City’s website;
- Manage the municipality's social media accounts;
- Help cultivate a sense of belonging and commitment among employees by keeping them informed.