A favourite gathering place for Lambertans, the Village Square is located at the heart of our downtown district. People enjoy its festive, friendly atmosphere in both winter and summer. Youngsters have great fun in the little igloos built in the centre of the park in winter, while it’s the little houses that steal the show in summer. A host of shows and concerts are also staged there in the summer months. In short, if you’re wondering where to go with your family or friends for a pleasant, sunny afternoon, look no further!
The park includes:
- Picnic tables
- Little igloos for children (winter)
- Little houses for children (summer
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.