Located in front of the municipal library, Mercille Park is much appreciated by those who work in downtown Saint-Lambert as it’s the perfect spot to eat lunch. It is equipped with picnic tables and filled with beautiful flowers during the summer. Walkers can catch their breath on the park benches and contemplate the monument honouring the soldiers who gave their lives in World War I.
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.