This big park has picnic tables and several benches where you can sit and admire the beautiful mature trees and abundance of greenery. The park’s soccer and basketball fields as well as its winter hockey rink make it a year-round favourite with sports enthusiasts. Children can play to their heart’s content in the water games and play modules.
The park includes:
- Children’s playground
- Water games
- Public skating rink (WINTER)
- Basketball court and soccer fields
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.
We also remind you that you must pick up your garbage after attending a sports event or taking a stroll in the park so that the grounds are clean and welcoming for everyone.