De la Gare Park
The Park de la Gare is one of the oldest parks in the Ville de Saint-Lambert. It was once the most popular gathering place, thanks to its proximity to the train station and its choice location near our downtown core. Its quaint charm and beautiful big trees make it a perfect place for taking a little rest or chatting with friends. It is also the site of a majestic sculpture titled Cercle de la vie and a commemorative plaque offered to the City by CN to honour its induction into the Canadian Railway Hall of Fame.
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.