Saint-Lambert is filled with a beautiful canopy of big, mature trees and abundant vegetation. Located in front of City Hall, Gordon Park is no exception. It’s the perfect spot for a family picnic or savouring some ice cream, while enjoying the beautiful fountain. In summertime, the public piano is installed there in summertime, pleasing children and adults alike.
The park includes:
- Picnic tables
- A public piano (SUMMERTIME)
- A fountain (swimming prohibited)
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.