Local Redevelopment Committee
The Local Redevelopment Committee studies major redevelopment projects within the municipality at the request of Council.
The committee focuses on:
- Discussing the main orientations of urban redevelopment based on the Sustainable Development Vision 2035 and the City’s rules and internal policies;
- Studying and analyzing the various sectors undergoing redevelopment that will be included in the regulatory review in progress;
- Sharing and exchanging ideas on potential innovations in contemporary urban planning;
- Making recommendations to Council within the framework of the regulatory review (Special Planning Program - SPP).
The committee is made up of:
- Philippe Glorieux, City councillor;
- France Desaulniers, City councillor;
- Éric Painchaud, Head of the Engineering, Urban Planning and Environment Office;
- Julie Larose, Head of the Urban Planning, Permits and Inspection Department;
- residents Vincent Trudel, Pierre-François Chapleau, Tyson Clinton, Marc-André Carignan, Guillaume Paradis and Richard Jean-Baptiste (all since March 2020).