Cultural advisory committee
This committee is tasked with establishing directions for issues and areas of activity relating to the Arts and culture Management division. To this end, its members will meet at least three times a year.
The composition of the permanent cultural advisory committee is varied and representative of the cultural milieu. Citizen members serve on the committee for a two-year period.
The committee will focus on the following objectives:
- Discuss and make recommendations concerning directions for the Arts and culture Management division;
- Contribute to the vitality and dynamism of the Saint-Lambert cultural milieu;
- Revise the Saint-Lambert cultural policy and make recommendations on updating the policy;
- Follow and make recommendations on the actions to take to implement this policy’s action plan;
- Coordinate a forum for exchange and partnership between members and the milieus they represent, with the aim of ensuring interconnections between the various cultural players.
The committee is composed of the following members:
- France Désaulniers, City councillor, as chair;
- Marie-Hélène Bohémier, Head of the Library Management division (replacement);
- Josée Véronneau, Head of the Arts and Culture Management division;
- Yannick Turcotte, school representative (August 2021)
- Véronique Bibeau, citizen (August 2021)
- Catherine Bilodeau, citizen (August 2021)
- Louise Rousseau, citizen (October 2020);
- Dena Davida, citizen (October 2020);
- Sarah Gariépy, citizen (February 2021);
- Danny Lennon, citizen (août 2021)