Online police reports
Citizens served by the Longueuil agglomeration Police Department (SPAL) will now find it easier to report problems, as the SPAL is innovating and upgrading its services by offering an online reporting system.
You can report the following events 24/7 from any computer:
- Harassing phone calls (anonymous calls);
- Theft (purse snatching, bicycle theft, etc.) without violence and without the victim’s knowledge;
- Mischief (property damage, vandalism, etc.);
- Lost items.
In situations where intervention by public security is required (police, firefighters or ambulances), please call 9-1-1 or 7-1-1 if you are hearing impaired.
Report an event
Go to the SPAL’s website at: https://police.longueuil.quebec/en/index.
- Familiarize yourself with the criteria and click “Accept”;
- Open the online form that’s appropriate to your case;
- Follow the instructions, fill out the report and submit it.
Your report will be forwarded to an officer who will review the information on the supplied. This police officer may, in certain cases, contact you by email or by phone to validate or obtain additional information. You will then receive confirmation by email that your report has been registered and an event number for your personal files or your insurance company.
The information you provide will be used to better serve you and will remain confidential.
For more information, please contact the Service de police - Division Nord, which serves the sectors of Saint-Lambert, Boucherville and Vieux-Longueuil.