Information about covid-19
The spread of COVID-19 is at a critical level in some regions of Québec. More than ever, regions must mobilize to limit the spread of the virus. Consult the Map of COVID-19 alert levels to find out the alert level and the measures to be observed in your region.
If you are worried about COVID‑19 or have symptoms such as a cough or fever, you can call the toll free number 1-877-644-4545.
COVID-19 worries you? to help you in taking the best decisions for your own health and the health of your close friends and family during the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS) published the Self-care Guide.
This guide will enable you to:
- Learn the best ways to protect yourself
- Take care of yourself
- Learn the basic care to provide to your friends and family
- Learn when and who to consult when you require care and services
Keep the guide at hand! To consult the Self-care Guide, click here.
Information on COVID-19
Anyone wanting information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) or who thinks they may be affected is invited to contact the official sources of information.
- Number of COVID-19 cases by municipality (interactive map) (French only)
- The official site of the Government of Quebec
- The official site of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux
- The official site of the Government of Canada