The City of Saint-Lambert is taking the current situation very seriously. The health and safety of our residents and employees is our priority.
This new COVID-19 section contains important information as well as several tools to help you throughout the pandemic.
“In order to ensure the safety of our residents and employees, the City of Saint-Lambert is putting in place various measures that follow the recommendations of the provincial and federal governments. Thank you all for your understanding and collaboration during this pandemic.”
- Pierre Brodeur, Mayor of Saint-Lambert
Increased level of monitoring
The City’s alert level, which has been at code green since March 10, was raised to yellow on March 12, entailing the mobilization of the Emergency Measures Coordination Committee.
The City of Saint-Lambert is therefore implementing the measures set out in its emergency preparedness plan to ensure the continuity of all municipal services, especially its essential services.
The City is in regular contact with the cities of the Longueuil agglomeration, the Direction de la santé publique de la Montérégie, the Ministère de la Sécurité publique du Québec and the regional office of the Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation to keep updated on the developing situation and to ensure the safety of its citizens and employees.
Regular reassessment of the situation
Should the Quebec government authorities revise the level of risk, the City of Saint-Lambert will revise its operational planning accordingly, while always prioritizing the health of its employees and of the population.
Sections to visit
To learn more about the measures taken by the City, changes to services, resources available, activities, or for any other information, click on one of the icons below.
Information on municipal services
Residents can communicate with the various City departments by email or directly with the usual municipal personnel by contacting the reception desk at 450 672-4444 or email@example.com.
Residents can also stay informed on the evolving situation by consulting the City’s website at www.saint-lambert.ca/en, Facebook page at facebook.com/VilleStLambert, or Twitter account at twitter.com/VilleStLambert.
New releases issued by the City
- Tuesday 7 July 2020 | Calling all book-lovers: the library will re-open its doors on July 13!
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 | With its Sizzling Summer program, the City of Saint-Lambert promises you a highly entertaining summer!
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020 | The City of Saint-Lambert is re-opening access to the play modules
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 | Starting Monday, June 1: the library will offer a no-contact loan service
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 | Réouverture partielle de l’hôtel de ville et du centre de loisirs à compter du 25 mai pour certains services aux citoyens
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | The tennis courts will open on May 23!
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 | Malgré sa fermeture à cause de la COVID-19, votre bibliothèque est toujours là pour vous!
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 | Notice to parents: Registration for the City of Saint-Lambert’s day camps begins on May 23
- Thursday, May 7, 2020 | The City of Saint-Lambert will open its community gardens this summer
- Friday, May 1, 2020 | Le maire de Saint-Lambert souhaite encourager les bénévoles à poursuivre leurs efforts
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 | La Ville de Saint-Lambert annule ses événements intérieurs et extérieurs jusqu’au 31 août
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 | La Ville de Saint-Lambert reporte d’un mois supplémentaire les prochaines échéances de taxes
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 | Le maire de Saint-Lambert invite à la prudence sur les routes
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 | La Ville de Saint-Lambert reporte les inscriptions aux camps de jour prévues le 25 avril 2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020 | Mayor Pierre Brodeur expresses his great pride in the Saint-Lambert community for its response to the exceptional COVID-19 situation
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 | La Ville de Saint-Lambert vous invite à penser local lors de vos achats pour le bien-être de notre communauté
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 | The City of Saint-Lambert issues an appeal for volunteers
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 | La Ville de Saint-Lambert vous propose une panoplie d’activités pour les jeunes et moins jeunes durant l’isolement
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 | Fermeture temporaire du point de collecte du verre
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 | Pour offrir un peu de répit à sa population, la Ville de Saint-Lambert reporte d’un mois les prochaines échéances de taxes
- Monday, March, 2020 | COVID-19 | The City of Saint-Lambert closes access to its parks
- Friday, March 20, 2020 | Le maire Pierre Brodeur lance un appel à la solidarité à la communauté lambertoise
- Friday, March 20, 2020 | Les personnes en isolement peuvent trouver de l’aide auprès du 211 Grand Montréal
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 | Due to COVID-19, City Council meetings will temporarily be closed to public attendance
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 | De retour de voyage, le maire Pierre Brodeur reprend ses fonctions à distance
- Monday, March 16, 2020| Spring session of activities and online registration cancelled
- Friday, March 13, 2020| La Ville de Saint-Lambert remercie la population pour sa compréhension devant les mesures exceptionnelles déployées en raison de la COVID-19
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 | As a precautionary measure due to the COVID-19 situation, the City of Saint-Lambert closes its buildings to citizens until further notice