All summer long, club members will be able to take part in different activities exclusively offered to them. Visit the calendar.
- June 25 to August 21: TD Summer Reading Club | The story-telling trail
- June 25 to August 21: TD Summer Reading Club | Book duels
- June 25 to August 21: TD Summer Reading Club | Drawing contest
- June 25 to August 21: TD Summer Reading Club | Library challenges: push your limits!
- June 25: Launch of the TD Summer Reading Club and Mini-Club: On Your Marks, Get Set, Read Day!
- July 15: Make your own bike light
- August 13: Bingo
- August 14: Sewing workshop
- August 20: TD Summer Reading Club closing party: Family quiz – “Join in the Fun” theme
- August 21: TD Mini Reading Club closing party: Story and music “Sens dessus de sons” hosted by Adeline
The club will wrap up with a grand awards evening at the library on August 20 (August 21 for the Mini Reading Club).
About the TD Summer Reading Club
The TD Summer Reading Club program aims to engage children in the joy of reading during the summer months while championing Canadian authors and illustrators. It helps youngsters build reading confidence by offering free incentives and fun activities. Information: www.tdsummerreadingclub.ca