COVID-19 | No-contact loan and pick-up service
You can reserve documents by phone at 450-466-3910 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff will prepare your order within 3 to 5 business days, and when it is ready, will contact you to arrange a time for pick-up.
Orders will be picked up in the parking lot at the back of the library (access from Green Avenue).
You are allowed to have up to 25 documents out at a time. Loans are for 35 days. Documents can only be returned using the book return chute located at the front of the library. Books will be quarantined for three days before being put back in circulation.
If you still have books you borrowed before the start of the pandemic you have until July 31 to return them. You do not have to do so right now.
Thanks to the many services it offers, the Saint-Lambert library is the perfect place for people of all ages to learn, study, spend some leisure time, explore topics of interest, discover the world, and enrich their lives. With its vast collection of documents, including novels, works of non-fiction, eBooks, comic books, DVDs, CDs, music scores, digital resources and magazines, the library has something for every taste.
Welcome to your new library
Following many months of renovations, your new library will finally open its doors, and we are pleased to welcome you. You’ll notice that it has been transformed into a true ‘third place’ that provides opportunities for socialization, relaxation and to be inspired. For more information, consult the Discover your newly renovated library page.
The City of Saint-Lambert also gives you the opportunity to discover or rediscover your library through a series of videos. Through pictures and testimonials, you will be able to explore this “third space” (after the home and the workplace) and to pay tribute to its essential role in the community.
More videos are available, visit our YouTube account to watch them!
Calendar of activities
In addition to providing access to a vast collection of documents, the library also hosts many cultural activities and events, such as lectures, workshops, book clubs, story hours, etc. Find out about all the library activities in the Calendar section.
|* Closed on Saturdays from June 24 to Labour Day.|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Saturday* and Sunday
|Noon to 9 p.m.||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||10 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
The Library will be closed on these holidays:
- Christmas Eve: Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year's Eve: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Day after New Year's: Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Easter: Sunday, April 12, 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 18, 2020
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Canada Day: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Labour Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving: Monday, October 12, 2020
- Christmas Eve: Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Saturday, December 26, 2020
- New Year's Eve: Thursday, December 31, 2020
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1, 2021
- Day after New Year's: Saturday, January 2, 2021
Library user's record
Easily access your library user record to reserve books, view your current loans, view your fees on file and more by clicking here: