Recreation program of winter 2021 - Virtual session
Since in-person classes are not permitted at this time, this winter we are offering a session of activities that will, for the most part, be held virtually.
Registration will take place online via the online registation module until January 31 at midnight. After that, it will be possible to register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 450 466-3890. Barring some exceptions, the session will last five weeks. Links to access the online courses will be sent by email to participants who have registered.
2021-01-21 | Changes to the program
Due to insufficient registrations, we have had to cancel some classes.
Here is the list of classes you can still sign up for:
· Cardio kick-boxing: Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
· Special osteoporosis Pilates (for retirees): Wednesday, 11 a.m.to 11:50 a.m.
· Pilates, yoga and meditation: Thursday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
· Retired and in shape: Monday, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
· Retired and in shape: Wednesday, 10:15 a.m.to 11:15 a.m.
· Viny yoga (all levels): Wednesday, 7 p.m.to 8 p.m.
· Abs yoga stretch: Tuesday, 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
· Bronze Medal: Sunday, 4 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
· Babysitting: February 13 and 14, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
· Stay Safe!: February 20 and 21, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.