Public consultation meeting on the First draft by-law amending the Zoning by-law to amend the siting standards in zone RD-7 (2019-43-20P1)
- At the regular sitting of August 26, 2019, by resolution No. 2019-08-250, Council adopted the First draft by-law amending the Zoning by-law to amend the siting standards in zone RD-7 (2019-43-20P1) [translation];
- This amending first draft by-law aims to amend the Zoning by-law (2008-43) in order to:
- increase the maximum lot coverage allowed in zone RD-7 from 30% to 35%;
- increase the maximum number of floors allowed in this zone from 3 to 5;
- provide that in this area, regular parking spaces, with the exception of spaces for disabled persons, which are adjacent to a new building, must be paved with honeycomb blocks.
3. The zone RD-7 is shown in grey in the illustration below:
4. This first draft by-law contains provisions making it a by-law subject to approval by way of referendum;
5. A public consultation meeting concerning this first draft by-law, presided by the mayor or by another member of the council he designates, will be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 55 Argyle Avenue in Saint-Lambert;
6. At the public meeting, the person presiding the meeting must explain this first draft by-law and hear every person and body wishing to be heard;
7. This first draft by-law may be consulted at the City Clerk’s Office, located at 55 Argyle Avenue in Saint-Lambert, from Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and on Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, or on the City’s website at: www.saint-lambert.ca.