Coming into force of by-law number 2021-19-5
Public notice is hereby given that at the regular sitting of the Municipal Council of the Ville de Saint-Lambert, held on May 17, 2021, the following by-law was adopted:
- By-law 2021-19-5 to amend By-law respecting nuisances – Tree cutting, Ragweed and Leaf blowers
The object of this by-law is to amend By-law respecting nuisances (2006-19):
- Introduce provisions relating to the cutting of trees on the public domain;
- Add additional penalties for the felling of a tree on the public domain;
- To introduce a specification to control ragweed; and
- To postpone until May 1st, 2022 the tolerance for the use of gasoline powered leaf blowers.
This by-law comes into force on the day of its publication and may be consulted on the City’s website.
GIVEN in Saint-Lambert, on May 20th, 2021.