For the pleasure of keyboard virtuosos and chopsticks pros alike, the public piano returns to Gordon Park!
The City of Saint-Lambert is pleased to announce that starting July 6, the public piano returns to Gordon Park! Once again this year, citizens will be able to fill downtown with music by taking a few moments to play their favourite tune on the piano set up for them.
Public piano during COVID-19
During this pandemic period, we ask users and passers-by to follow a few rules to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Please make sure to:
- Disinfect your hands before and after using the piano (be sure to have hand sanitizer on hand);
- Respect social distancing and maintain a distance of 2 metres from other people on the site at all times;
- Avoid touching the piano cabinet and any other equipment around the public piano;
- Wait until the person playing before you has left the piano before using it;
- Stay home if you have symptoms or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
The piano may be played from July 6 to September 27, 2020:
- Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.;
- Saturday, from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.;
- Sunday, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The piano will be closed on holidays and if there is a high risk of rain (60% risk of precipitation and more). In case of rain, the public is asked to cover the piano with the tarpaulin provided.
Thank you to our partner!
The City of Saint-Lambert would like to thank Bonbon Noix et cie for opening and closing the piano.