Policy objectives and criteria
The Ville de Saint-Lambert recognizes the importance of community, sports and cultural organizations, as well as that of volunteering, in the enhancement of services to residents. It therefore considers it essential to lend its support to these community-based and -managed activities.
Through its Organization Recognition and Support Policy, Saint-Lambert is able to:
- offer services to organizations by ensuring effective, efficient and equitable management of the human, physical and financial resources available;
- encourage organizations to manage their own activities or events as a means of developing their autonomy;
- ensure an overall service offer that is consistent with the municipal mission and complements the other services offered;
- ensure consistency with other municipal policies (family, cultural, sustainable development durable, etc.);
- promote accessibility to services for children, seniors and families.
The City further undertakes to recognize only one organization for each type of activity, unless an agreement is already in place with a recognized organization.
Organization Recognition and Support PolicyOrganization Recognition and Support Policy (in French)
Become a recognized organization and enjoy many advantages! To become a recognized organization, you must complete the online recognition application (below) and provide the requested documents.
Application for recognition
Organizations wishing to obtain City recognition must submit an official application to the municipal office concerned, using the form designed for this purpose.
Recognition is granted for one calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. The recognition will be renewed each year on condition that the organization has provided the documents requested and that it has adhered to the rules and regulations stipulated in the memorandum of understanding.
In both cases, simply complete the form below and attach the required documents to it.
Application for a grant
Financial assistance refers to amounts that are granted to organizations whose service offerings are accessible to the general population. Direct granting is expressed through the awarding of grants and requires approval by City Council.
To apply for a grant, organizations must complete the application form.
This document outlines the main points of the Ville de Saint-Lambert’s Organization Recognition and Support Policy. For details on the various criteria, obligations, and support offered, please refer to the official policy.
For additional information, feel free to contact either of the following, depending on your area of activity:
- Recreation and Community Services Management division : 450-466-3890 or email@example.com;
- Culture Management division : 450-466-3890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.