B-CITI citizen portal
B-CITI is a unique, transactional and interactive smart portal that gives you one-stop online access to a wide range of city services. Via your computer, tablet or smartphone, you can now:
- Obtain or renew your resident’s card and those of your family members
- Sign up for or renew your current memberships (swimming pool, tennis, library, etc.) and those of your family members
- Report a non-urgent problem
- Give us your opinion by participating in online surveys and consultations
- Receive mobile and email alerts and news bulletins
- Manage your profile and those of your family members.
Receive regular updates on municipal news and upcoming activities, as well as important alerts, by following us on Twitter and Facebook, as well as on our job offers on LinkedIn. These activities take place in French only, but comments and questions in English are welcome. All you have to do is open a user account and sign up on our pages:
Find out about the netiquette rules applicable to our social media accounts..
Use our RSS feed to stay up to date on the latest news posted on our website. Whether it’s about upcoming activities, new programs, road work that is about to begin, or amendments to by-laws, you will be kept informed as it happens.
The newsletter is sent to subscribers each week by email. It contains a summary of the latest city news and upcoming events, as well as links to the website and the main municipal publications. Subscribe now to the newsletter.
Registration for leisure activities
You have the option of registering online for leisure activities. While you can perform searches in the online site, if you’re looking for an overview of all the activities offered, we recommend that you refer to the latest Leisure à la carte program in the Publications section.
Make sure you have the following in hand before you register:
- The carte citoyen (Resident’s card) of each person you are registering;
- A valid Visa or MasterCard credit card.
The library catalogue allows you to do searches of the library’s entire holdings and check document availability. It also gives you access to your personal file where you can see what documents you have on loan, renew them if need be, and reserve new documents.
In addition, the catalogue allows you to access a number of online resources such as dictionaries, databases, and lists of reading suggestions.
Online police reports
The Longueuil agglomeration Police Department (SPAL) now offers you the option of filling out an event report online. With this service, which is better adapted to the daily lives of citizens, the SPAL is hoping to speed up the process and encourage the systematic reporting of crimes. You can report the following events 24/7 from any computer:
- Harassing phone calls (anonymous calls);
- Theft (purse snatching, bicycle theft, etc.) without violence and without the victim’s knowledge;
- Mischief (property damage, vandalism, etc.);
- Lost items.
The property assessment roll can also be consulted online. It provides you with the different types of assessment information available about a property, such as the name of the owner, value of the building, value of the land, characteristics of the building, and land area.
Notice to notaries, financial institutions and duly authorized legal representatives
If you would like to obtain a copy of a property tax statement, go to the Tax bill page to find out the procedure.