The accessibility mode increases the contrast for people with visual problems.
Library, Arts and Culture Services Office
Library Management’s mission is to foster residents’ growth and development by giving them access to information in all its forms and by proposing them an offer of diversified cultural activities. Its main goals are to:
- maintain and develop a high-quality collection of materials;
- organize activities designed to highlight its collections as well as ideas and community resources;
- offer reference librarian and research services;
- offer complementary services to meet residents’ needs (computer workstations, etc.);
- plan and implement cultural activities;
- keep residents and organizations informed in order to promote participation in the cutural activities offered.
To learn more on the library and its services, visit www.saint-lambert.ca/en/library.