The accessibility mode increases the contrast for people with visual problems.
The Finance Office is responsible for managing and controlling the City’s financial resources in accordance with the latest accounting standards, the laws and regulations currently in force, and City Council policies. Its main tasks are to:
- control the budget and manage the debt;
- collect municipal taxes and raise other revenues;
- issue payments for goods and services obtained from the City’s suppliers;
- administer the payment of salaries and employee benefits;
- manage IT operations;
- produce internal financial statements and the various reports required by the Ministère des Affaires municipales, des Régions et de l'Occupation du territoire;
- oversee the Procurement and Special Project Management division.
To learn more...
Find out more about Saint-Lambert’s finances by consulting the City’s annual budget and the latest reports on its financial position and debt developments in the Budget, taxes and assessment section.