The accessibility mode increases the contrast for people with visual problems.
The main goal of the Communications Management division is to keep residents informed. The department distributes relevant information obtained from City Council and the various administrative units to Saint-Lambert residents, but also to the media and city employees. Its main tasks are to:
- Plan municipal communications and the different types of information tools;
- Advise and support the various administrative units to help them promote their activities;
- Participate in the organization of activities and events;
- Produce the City’s official publications;
- Continually develop and update the City’s website;
- Help cultivate a sense of belonging and commitment among employees by keeping them informed.
Stay connected to your city
The Communications Department offers all information enthusiasts a weekly online newsletter and a Twitter account, as well as other regular publications.
You can also access all past news releases in the media section.