Located steps from Riverside Drive, this park features a children’s play area with a slide and swings. Its well-established trees and beautiful landscaping make this park an ideal place to enjoy a leisurely stroll or a picnic. For those who like to be active, there are also tennis and petanque courts. Take advantage of your visit to bring along your glass bottles and jars to deposit in the glass recycling container located at the far end of the park.
- Children’s playground
- Tennis and petanque courts
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.
We also remind you that you must pick up your garbage after attending a sports event or taking a stroll in the park so that the grounds are clean and welcoming for everyone.