Located alongside the Coulée-Verte, this beautiful park is greatly appreciated by young athletes, with its big soccer field and many magnificent trees. It’s an ideal place to stop off for a picnic when you’re out cycling as it is only a stone’s throw away from the bike path and has some lovely shaded areas.
- Soccer field
Rules of the use of parks
- Parks are closed to the public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., except during specially authorized events.
- It is forbidden to use the playground equipment or the play areas for any other purpose than what they were designed for.
- It is forbidden to ride a bicycle, skateboard, or other vehicle anywhere other than on the pathways for this purpose.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume, distribute or sell alcoholic beverages or cannabis in city parks.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, moderate alcohol consumption, if accompanied by a meal, is permitted in city parks, with the exception of Seaway Park, every day between noon and 8 p.m.
- If you come to watch a sports match or cultural event and you bring your dog, you must keep it on a leash at all times.