- When : Thursday 11 February 2021 from 19:00 to 21:00
- Where : Virtually via the Zoom platform
- Cost : $32
In this virtual workshop offered by Ateliers et Saveurs, you will improve your knowledge of the Pinot Noir grape variety with the help of a sommelier. The following points will be discussed:
- At what temperature should you drink your wine?
- How should you serve it?
- How to taste the wine (the visual elements in the glass, the fragrances and flavours of the wine)?
- How should you store the wine and which wines can be stored?
- Which glass should you use?
The workshop will be followed by 60 minutes of networking.
You will need to buy a bottle of Pinot Noir of your own choosing. The login link will be sent to you a few days before the activity.