- When : Saturday 25 September 2021 - 13:00 to Sunday 26 September 2021 - 17:00
- Where : At the studio of Suzan Blackman (410, avenue Wickham)
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 25, and Sunday, September 26, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the third straight year, the Journées de la culture brings you a Saint-Lambert art circuit to promote broader access to culture and give you a chance to discover the creative environments where artists work.
Description of this stop of the circuit
Suzan Blackman is a sculptor. Through clay, she delights in exploring her relationship with her environment, drawing inspiration from the day-to-day. She seeks to create a timeless rendering of the beauty of ephemeral moments, capturing a glimpse of the soul of her models in each of her pieces, so that each one conveys the truest possible emotion.
Discover Suzan Blackman on the 100% culture Saint-Lambert microsite.
- Visit to Donna Casa Martin's studio
- Visit to Sophie Fournier's studio
- Visit to Carole Simard-Laflamme's studio
- Visit to Gervais Deschênes's studio
Please comply with the health measures in force.
Journées de la culture
The Journées de la culture, which are held across the province, were created to showcase, strengthen and contribute to the democratization of culture in Quebec. For more information: journeesdelaculture.qc.ca