- When : Saturday 25 September 2021 - 13:00 to Sunday 26 September 2021 - 17:00
- Where : At the studio of Sophie Fournier (11, avenue Argyle)
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 25, and Sunday, September 26, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the third straight year, the Journées de la culture brings you a Saint-Lambert art circuit to promote broader access to culture and give you a chance to discover the creative environments where artists work.
Description of this stop of the circuit
Sophie Fournier is an artist-painter whose artistry focuses on conveying the positive energies that surround her. Her spontaneous artistic gestures seek to recreate this energy in her paintings. Her work also evokes a form of magic in which the subject is part of a realistic or surreal universe. As a child, she loved to interpret an imaginary world, while drawing on all that nature has to offer.
Discover Sophie Fournier on the 100% culture Saint-Lambert microsite.
- Visit to Donna Casa Martin's studio
- Visit to Suzan Blackman's studio
- Visit to Gervais Deschênes's studio
- Visit to Carole Simard-Laflamme's studio
Please comply with the health measures in force.
Journées de la culture
The Journées de la culture, which are held across the province, were created to showcase, strengthen and contribute to the democratization of culture in Quebec. For more information: journeesdelaculture.qc.ca