- When : Saturday 26 September 2020 - 13:00 to Sunday 27 September 2020 - 17:00
- Where : Rosita Abdo’s studio (106 Normandie Avenue)
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 26, and Sunday, September 27, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the second year in a row, a Saint-Lambert art tour is offered as part of the Journées de la culture program to promote greater access to culture and give citizens an opportunity to discover the creative environment of professional artists.
Description of this stop on the circuit
Rosita Abdo wants her vision of shapes to permeate and harmonize with your day-to-day life to create a more imaginative space.
The artist completed three years of college studies in the field of Interior Decorating, followed by five years of university studies in Interior Architecture. Her studies enhanced her gift for drawing techniques through an understanding of space, a sense of colour and the arrangement of shapes.
- Visit to Annabelle Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Lyne Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Margaret Lipsey’s studio
- Visit to Masako Miyazaki’s studio
This activity is made possible thanks to financial support from the Québec government, under the cultural development agreement.