- When : Saturday 26 September 2020 - 13:00 to Sunday 27 September 2020 - 17:00
- Where : Masako Miyazaki’s studio (117 Reid Street )
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 26, and Sunday, September 27, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the second year in a row, a Saint-Lambert art tour is offered as part of the Journées de la culture program to promote greater access to culture and give citizens an opportunity to discover the creative environment of professional artists.
Description of this stop on the circuit
Misako Miyazaki takes on the role of a storyteller, questioning our position as humans as a part of nature. She is drawn to photography because it allows her to freeze the current moment in time, which would otherwise be fleeting.
She takes the time to connect with nature by taking photographs that capture the aura of places. Her approach is to combine her photos with her poetry to expand the story beyond visible images and stimulate the imagination.
- Visit to Annabelle Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Lyne Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Margaret Lipsey’s studio
- Visit to Rosita Abdo’s studio
This activity is made possible thanks to financial support from the Québec government, under the cultural development agreement.