- When : Saturday 26 September 2020 - 13:00 to Sunday 27 September 2020 - 17:00
- Where : Margaret Lipsey’s studio (363 Merton Avenue)
- Cost : Gratuit
Saturday, September 26, and Sunday, September 27, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the second year in a row, a Saint-Lambert art tour is offered as part of the Journées de la culture program to promote greater access to culture and give citizens an opportunity to discover the creative environment of professional artists.
Description of this stop on the circuit
Margaret has always leaned towards modern decor and a minimal aesthetic. She has been painting professionally since 2015, focusing on abstract work in acrylic.
Margaret’s first collection, Women of Strength, offers images that represent the courage, nobility and determination of women. The works are unique and convey the life force of the women who inspire us, who push us to be more, to dream bigger and to aim higher.
- Visit to Annabelle Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Lyne Marquis’ studio
- Visit to Rosita Abdo’s studio
- Visit to Masako Miyazaki’s studio
This activity is made possible thanks to financial support from the Québec government, under the cultural development agreement.