- When : Saturday 25 September 2021 - 13:00 to Sunday 26 September 2021 - 17:00
- Where : At the studio of Donna Casa-Martin (170, rue Lespérance)
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 25, and Sunday, September 26, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the third straight year, the Journées de la culture brings you a Saint-Lambert art circuit to promote broader access to culture and give you a chance to discover the creative environments where artists work.
Description of this stop of the circuit
Donna Casa-Martin explores and expresses her inner world through painting. She pays particular attention to the environment, developing ideas for her paintings through observation and sketching. She has a special emotional connection with landscapes, and nature has always contributed to her sense of inner harmony. Her still life portrayals of chairs, pots and flowers are metaphors for the emotions she experiences and the relationships that have shaped her life.
Discover Donna Casa-Martin on the 100% culture Saint-Lambert microsite.
- Visit to Sophie Fournier's studio
- Visit to Suzan Blackman's studio
- Visit to Gervais Deschênes's studio
- Visit to Carole Simard-Laflamme's studio
Please comply with the health measures in force.