- When : Saturday 25 September 2021 - 13:00 to Sunday 26 September 2021 - 17:00
- Where : At the studio of Carole Simard-Laflamme (93, rue Lespérance)
- Cost : Free
Saturday, September 25, and Sunday, September 26, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For the third straight year, the Journées de la culture brings you a Saint-Lambert art circuit to promote broader access to culture and give you a chance to discover the creative environments where artists work.
Description of this stop of the circuit
If you visit the studio of Carole Simard-Laflamme, you will discover mes grands livres de signatures and Mes livres de terre, soon to appear in the collection of the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec. These livres de terre were designed to live in the earth, like a story, offering a secret panorama of the artist’s visions. They speak of materials, fabrics, silks, paper, rust and wool, across the threads of time.
Discover Carole Simard-Laflamme on the 100% culture Saint-Lambert microsite.
- Visit to Donna Casa Martin's studio
- Visit to Sophie Fournier's studio
- Visit to Suzan Blackman's studio
- Visit to Gervais Deschênes's studio
Please comply with the health measures in force.
Journées de la culture
The Journées de la culture, which are held across the province, were created to showcase, strengthen and contribute to the democratization of culture in Quebec. For more information: journeesdelaculture.qc.ca