- When : Thursday 22 August 2019 - 10:00 to Sunday 25 August 2019 - 17:00
- Where : On Victoria street
Wind up the summer in style with this must-attend event! From Thursday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., our downtown core is abuzz with the traditional sidewalk sale, inflatable modules, activities for the whole family and food stands. Saint-Lambert Days also means a variety of musical performances, including famous artists, among others.
For the complete program, visit www.saint-lambertenfete.com.
Sur la route du patrimoine guided tours
On Saturday, August 24, at Mercille Park, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. (in English) and 3 p.m., climb aboard our shuttle bus to admire Saint-Lambert’s urban landscape in a new way! Thanks to a guided tour offered by the Mouillepied Historical Society, you’ll discover the unexpected architectural and historical value of your built environment. You’ll be treated to tasty local anecdotes as well as an interactive game, a raffle draw and the presence of characters dressed in period clothing. To participate in one of the tours, simply register on August 24 at the information kiosk in Mercille Park.
The organizations’ corner
Our sports, cultural and community organizations all come together for Saint-Lambert Days.
You’ll have a chance to discover the services they offer and even try some of their activities during your visit!
Library book-sale kiosk
The library awaits you on Victoria Avenue for its annual used-book sale. Come and ferret out literary treasures and make great discoveries:
- Thursday, August 22, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Environment Office team will be on site to give you advice and information about the various environmental subjects that may concern you. Games will also be offered to children and adults to help them learn more about preserving the environment.
In preparation for the event, some streets will be closed to traffic from August 19 to 26:
- Elm Street, between Victoria and Lorne avenues;
- Green and D’Aberdeen streets, between Victoria and Notre-Dame avenues;
- D’Aberdeen Street, between Victoria Avenue and the Renaissance parking lot;
- Argyle Avenue, between Victoria Avenue and Desaulniers Boulevard;Victoria Avenue, between Desaulniers Boulevard and Webster Street;
- Webster Street, between Victoria Avenue and Notre-Dame Avenue.