- When : Thursday 22 August 2019 from 10:00 to 21:00
- Where : On Victoria Avenue
- Cost : Free
Be sure to wind up your summer in style by having fun with family and friends from August 22 to 25 at Saint-Lambert Days, the must-attend celebration of the year! From 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Victoria Avenue will be buzzing with the traditional sidewalk sale, inflatable climbing structures and entertainment for the whole family.
Saint-Lambert Days also features a variety of musical shows:
- Thursday, August 22, 9 p.m.: LOUD
- Friday, August 23, 9 p.m.: Coeur de pirate
- Saturday, August 24, 9 p.m.: Sylvain Cossette
- Sunday, August 25, 1:30 p.m.: Brimbelle
Sur la route du patrimoine guided tours
On Saturday, August 24, at Mercille Park, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. (in English) and 3 p.m., climb aboard our shuttle bus to admire Saint-Lambert’s urban landscape in a new way! Thanks to a guided tour offered by the Mouillepied Historical Society, you’ll discover the unexpected architectural and historical value of your built environment. You’ll be treated to tasty local anecdotes as well as an interactive game, a raffle draw and the presence of characters dressed in period clothing. To participate in one of the tours, simply register on August 24 at the information kiosk in Mercille Park.
The organizations’ corner
Our sports, cultural and community organizations all come together for Saint-Lambert Days.
You’ll have a chance to discover the services they offer and even try some of their activities during your visit!
Library book-sale kiosk
The library awaits you on Victoria Avenue for its annual used-book sale. Come and ferret out literary treasures and make great discoveries:
- Thursday, August 22, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, August 23, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Environment Office team will be on site to give you advice and information about the various environmental subjects that may concern you. Games will also be offered to children and adults to help them learn more about preserving the environment.
Saint-Lambert Days will kick off this Thursday in downtown Saint-Lambert. In preparation for the event, some streets will be closed to traffic from August 19 to 26:
- Elm Street, between Victoria and Lorne avenues;
- Green and D’Aberdeen streets, between Victoria and Notre-Dame avenues;
- D’Aberdeen Street, between Victoria Avenue and the Renaissance parking lot;
- Argyle Avenue between Victoria Avenue and Aberdeen Street, the intersection of Argyle Avenue and Aberdeen Street at all times remaining open to traffic;
- Victoria Avenue, between Desaulniers Boulevard and Webster Street;
- Webster Street, between Victoria Avenue and Notre-Dame Avenue.