- When : Thursday 29 April 2021 from 20:00 to 20:00
- Where : Multi-purpose centre
- Cost : Free
This exhibition highlights the contribution of six amazing and dynamic women who broadened the cultural and artistic horizons of Saint-Lambert residents beginning in the 1970s and whose influence still resonates today.
The women who have been selected for this exhibition are:
- Louise D’Aoust (La Maison des Arts Rive-Sud);
- Jacqueline Beaudry Dion (La Galerie du Centre);
- Elsie Sullivan (Marsil Museum, which would become the Musée du Costume et du Textile du Québec);
- Belva Thomas (Préville Fine Arts Centre);
- Esther Lapointe (sculptor) and her sister Myreille (her inspiration).
Come and discover how their passion, hard work and dedication to the arts, live on. To learn more about each artist and the exhibition in general, watch these videos:
The main exhibition will take place in 2022.