- When : Friday 18 October 2019 - 19:00
- Where : At the multi-purpose centre (81 Hooper Street)
- Cost : $8 per ticket
With his guitar in hand, his faithful kazoo, and a big drum for rhythm, Marco Calliari is a one-man band! Energetic, funny and generous with the public, he gives it all he’s got and soon has everyone up dancing, singing and clapping! A festive, colourful, warm, intimate and lively show!
You can buy tickets:
- At the library : 490 Mercille Avenue – 450 466-3910
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In-person (cash, debit card, credit card)
By phone (credit card)
- At the recreation centre : 600 Oak Avenue
Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- At the multi-purpose centre : 81 Hooper Street
At the door before the show, if seats are available (cash, debit card, credit card)