- When : Saturday 16 October 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00
- Where : At Limousin Park (in case of rain, the activity will be postponed to Saturday, October 23 at 10 a.m.)
- Cost : Free
This fall, the Ville de Saint-Lambert is offering three three free workshops on natural agriculture to make your life easier next season. The workshops will be given by Nicole Desrosiers, natural agriculture and wellness advisor. These workshops offer instruction and hands-on practice. You can apply what you learned at home afterwards.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how to build an edible lasagna bed right on top of the lawn.
- Discover how to improve the quality of your soil to get better tasting, more nutritious food and prevent disease and pests.
- Find out how to prepare the soil to get maximum yield with minimum effort.
- Discover the pleasure of harvesting the seeds of your favourite fruits, vegetables and herbs! Saturday, September 18, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., at Lespérance Park
- Beautify your environment by increasing its biodiversity, flavours and the pleasure it brings! Saturday, October 2, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., at Lespérance Park
Please comply with the health measures in force.