- When : Friday 8 November 2019 - 19:00
- Where : At the multi-purpose centre (81 Hooper Street)
- Cost : $8 per ticket
Nominated for a SiriusXM Indies award in 2015 and with nearly a million views on Spotify, bilingual singer-songwriter Geneviève Racette captivates her listeners from the very first sound. Let yourself be lulled by her silky voice and pieces from her new folk-pop album No Water, No Flowers.
- At the library : 490 Mercille Avenue – 450 466-3910
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In-person (cash, debit card, credit card)
By phone (credit card)
- At the recreation centre : 600 Oak Avenue
Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- At the multi-purpose centre : 81 Hooper Street
At the door before the show, if seats are available (cash, debit card, credit card)