- When : Saturday 18 September 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30
- Where : At the multipurpose centre
- Cost : Free
This fall, the Ville de Saint-Lambert is offering three three free workshops on natural agriculture to make your life easier next season. The workshops will be given by Nicole Desrosiers, natural agriculture and wellness advisor. These workshops offer instruction and hands-on practice. You can apply what you learned at home afterwards.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Taste different fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Harvest seeds to grow more plants next year.
- Learn tips on preserving your garden harvest to get the most out of your crops.
- Beautify your environment by increasing its biodiversity, flavours and the pleasure it brings! Saturday, October 2, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., at Lespérance Park
- Get ready for 2022! Saturday, October 16, 10 a.m. to noon, at Lespérance Park
Please comply with the health measures in force.