- When : Friday 17 May 2019 from 13:30 to 14:30
- Where : At the Centre de soutien entr’Aidants (1688 Gustave-Désourdy Street in Saint-Hubert)
- Cost : Free
Dr. Dastoor is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at McGill University, Chair of MCSA Education Committee, the McGill University Research Centre for Studies in Aging.
- Aging and still finding happiness;
- Aging gracefully doesn’t have to refer to age or appearance but rather the attitude that you have;
- Reducing stress in your life, getting enough sleep, eating well, getting enough physical activity, learning to set limits, taking care of yourself.
This event is free and will take place on Friday, May 17, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Centre de soutien entr’Aidants, located at 1688 Gustave-Désourdy Street in Saint-Hubert. Free in-home supervision and transportation will be offered under certain conditions. Registration required: 450 465-2520, ext. 208.