Your dog is welcome in the fenced dog run that borders autoroute 132, at
The dog run is equipped with a controlled access system. Therefore, to use the park, you must have an annual access card.
Users can pick up a card at City Hall, from Monday to Wednesday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Friday, from 8:30 to noon. Proof of residency and a valid dog licence (or the receipt for the licence) is required.
For residents, the access card is free. If they do not have a licence, they will be able to obtain one from City Hall at the same time. The acces card is renwable each year on September 30.
Non-residents wanting to use the dog run have to obtain an annual access card, for a $125 fee, renewable on September 30.
Users must keep their access card. It is reusable each year. A $30 fee will be applicable to replace a card.
Respect for these rules is essential if everyone is to be allowed to profit fully, and in complete security, from the services that are offered.
- The dog run is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- No more than two dogs per handler.
- It is forbidden to leave a dog unsupervised.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash until they are inside the dog run.
- Dogs must wear a licence valid for the current year.
- Dogs must be continually supervised by a handler aged 12 years and over.
- Handlers must “stoop and scoop” and properly dispose of their dog’s poop.
- It is strongly recommended not to bring young children into dog run.
- Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, English Bulldogs, or any dogs related to these breeds, and dangerous and aggressive dogs are strictly prohibited in the dog run.
Anyone who breaks these rules will be liable for a fine of between $100 and $1,000.