The City of Saint-Lambert offers you the possibility of reserving a tennis court at Alexandra and Préville parks online using the ballejaune.com website. Here is the procedure to follow.
- Obtain your access card for the municipal tennis courts from the Recreation, Sports and Community Services Office (600 Oak Avenue) at a cost of $105 for the season or $63 for a half-season (starting on August 1);
- The City will then register you on the ballejaune.com website;
- You will receive an email assigning you a Login ID and password that allow you to access the site as a member;
- If you do not receive your Login ID and password, contact the Recreation, Sports and Community Services Office.
Reserve a court
- Open your browser and enter ballejaune.com;
- In the Search for a club box, enter Saint-Lambert;
- Click on Ville de Saint-Lambert ‒ Terrains de tennis municipaux;
- In the Login box, enter your Login ID and password and click on Login;
- You will be redirected to the time slots;
- You can also access the time slots by clicking on the calendar at the top of the page;
- You can view the time slots for all the courts by day or for one court over several days;
- Use the arrows at the top left of the page to change days;
- You can also select a particular day using an integrated calendar;
- Click on the Confirm button to confirm your reservation.
Cancel a reservation
- Find your reservation in the applicable time slot and click on it;
- A message will appear, asking if you wish to cancel your reservation.
You will never be asked to make any payment whatsoever on the reservation site.