Thanks to the many services it offers, the Saint-Lambert library is the perfect place for people of all ages to learn, study, spend some leisure time, explore topics of interest, discover the world, and enrich their lives. With its collection of nearly 98,000 documents, including novels, works of non-fiction, eBooks, comic books, DVDs, CDs, music scores, databases, and periodicals, the library has something for every taste.
Welcome to your new library
Following many months of renovations, your new library will finally open its doors, and we are pleased to welcome you. You’ll notice that it has been transformed into a true ‘third place’ that provides opportunities for socialization, relaxation and to be inspired. For more information, consult the Discover your newly renovated library page.
Calendar of activities
In addition to providing access to a vast collection of documents, the library also hosts many cultural activities and events, such as lectures, workshops, book clubs, story hours, etc. Find out about all the library activities in the Calendar section.
|* Closed on Saturdays from June 24 to Labour Day.|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Saturday* and Sunday
|Noon to 9 p.m.||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||10 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
The Library will be closed on these holidays:
- Easter: Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 2, 2018
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 21, 2018
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day: Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Canada Day: Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Labour Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving: Monday, October 8, 2018
- Christmas Eve: Monday, December 24, 2018
- Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- Boxing Day: Wednesday, December 26, 2018
- New Year's Eve: Monday, December 31, 2018
- New Year’s Day: Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Day after New Year's: Wednesday, January 2, 2019