In addition to letting you register for recreational activities online, the citizen’s card now replaces your current library card. As well, you will also soon be able to sign up online for workshops and events being offered at the library.
To obtain your citizen’s card, you must:
- Print, complete, and detach the form found in the flyer or send it online by filling the form below
- Attach a photocopy of a proof of residency (driver’s licence, municipal or school tax bill, lease, school report, etc.) for each person (adult and child)
- Mail or bring the required documents to the recreation centre : 600 Oak Avenue, Saint-Lambert, QC J4P 2R6 or send it online
Each family member must obtain his or her own card.
Your cards will be sent to you by mail within 10 business days of your request being processed.
- The citizen’s card is valid for 24 consecutive months, including the month it was acquired, for residents and for non-residents.
- To register for a recreational activity, your card must be valid.
- You will be required to present your citizen's card and a proof of residency to renew your card when it expires.
- Renewal notices will not be sent out.
- Lost cards may be replaced at a cost of $5.
Ask for you citizen’s card today!
To renew, to change of address or to replace a lost card (a $5 fee will apply), you must come in person to the recreation centre or the library.