Throughout the summer, passers-by are invited to fill downtown with the strains of music by taking a few moments to play their favourite melody on the piano that has been set up for them at Gordon Park.
Through this initiative, the City of Saint-Lambert hopes to:
- Provide a free cultural installation for citizens;
- Facilitate exchanges between amateur and professional artists;
- Forge bonds within the Saint-Lambert community;
- Stimulate, develop and maintain an interest for Saint-Lambert’s cultural vitality;
- Encourage citizen participation.
The public piano is currently closed for the season. See you next year!
- To allow everyone to have a turn at the piano, if other people are waiting to play, a maximum of 10 minutes per musician is permitted.
- In case of rain, the public is asked to cover the piano with the tarpaulin provided.