The City of Saint-Lambert wraps up its 2017 eco-responsible merchant campaign with a fun rally
The City of Saint-Lambert, in collaboration with the Corporation for the Economic Development (CED) of Saint-Lambert and the Réseau écocitoyen Saint-Lambert, brought the 2017 edition of its eco-responsible merchant campaign to a close with the ECOmerchants rally.
Thirty people rose to the challenge of this entertaining event, which took place between Thursday 24 and Sunday 27 of August, during Saint-Lambert Days. The goal of the rally was to promote the good actions of merchants and to encourage citizens to learn about them while taking part in a fun activity. The City of Saint-Lambert and its collaborators are extremely proud to say “mission accomplished” for this first edition!
Congratulations to the participating merchants
The City of Saint-Lambert congratulates the 18 participating merchants for their commitment and contribution to making this a greener municipality:
- Béco, 38 Prince-Arthur Street
- Bonbons Noix & cie, 436 Victoria Avenue
- Boucherie Charcuterie Saint-Lambert, 42 Green Street
- Boutique Cannelle, 530 Victoria Avenue
- Boutique Mélanie X Victoria, 578 Victoria Avenue
- Friperie Pirouette, 215 De Woodstock Street
- Herbier de France, 680 Victoria Avenue, suite 125
- Histoire de pâtes, 458 Victoria Avenue
- L’Échoppe des fromages, 12 Aberdeen Street
- Le Webster, café culinaire, 20 Webster Street
- Les assoiffés – Bistro, 20 Du Prince Arthur Street
- Les Frères Sushi, 680 Victoria Avenue, suite 117
- Librairie Le Fureteur, 25 Webster Street
- Marché aux Fleurs du Village, 480 Victoria Avenue
- Ô Prêt à manger, café-traiteur, 561 Victoria Avenue
- Pâtisserie Aux Beaux Tilleuls, 478 Victoria Avenue
- Récolte 24, 474 Victoria Avenue
- yoga-B, studio + boutique, 38 Du Prince Arthur Street
Commitment to an eco-responsible business
The eco-responsible merchant campaign, launched in June by the City of Saint-Lambert and its collaborators, invites Saint-Lambert business owners to learn about eco-responsible practices, conduct a self-assessment and to integrate some eco-responsible practices into their daily activities with the aim of achieving continuous improvement in this area.
For more information on eco-responsible practices, merchants and citizens can visit www.saint-lambert.ca/fr/commerce-ecoresponsable or contact the Environment Management division at 450 466-3199.