The accessibility mode increases the contrast for people with visual problems.
Human Resources and Communications Office
This Office is responsible for developing the City’s workforce. Its main tasks are to:
- plan and recruit the necessary human resources;
- develop and implement policies;
- develop and implement labour relations strategies;
- administer the payroll and employee benefits plans;
- develop prevention programs related to occupational health and safety;
- plan organizational development (training, career development, performance management, etc.);
- oversee the Communications Management division.
Interested in joining our team?
The Human Resources Office invites you to consult its job offers. You can also send in your résumé at any time.